It's a Spring Thing at Lollipop

Oh how I long for spring! I am soooo tired of winter here.  It's just been so cold and dreary.  That's why I loved this week's challenge at Lollipop Crafts....THINK SPRING!  Bust out the spring stamps, colors, papers you name it and beat the winter blahs!

I'm happy to say that AiFactory

is sponsoring the challenge this week and it is hosted by moi! so make sure you stop by the blog and check it out and also to enter the challenge!

Here is my DT card this week

Supplies:

DP: unknown from my stash

Ribbon: Savvy N Sassy

Image: Aifactory

Bling: $$ store

Flowers: from my stash

Glitter: doodlebug

Just a simple card but I really like it! I hope you do too!

I've entered into the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge: Spring Flowers (GDT entry)

Sweet Stamps Blog: Flowers

Alota Rubber Stamps: Use your nesties

Stampin' B's: use a flower

Ann's Creative Nook: Bring on the Color

Paper Pretties: Glitter

Whimsey Doodles: From the Garden

Lexi's Creations: Flowers

Bows & Berries: Anything Goes

Lothian Crafts: Pastel Colors

Delightful Challenges: Use your Scraps

The Crazy Challenge: Here Comes Spring

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it