Scrappy Classes

I don't usually make resolutions but this year, the only one I made was to actually do some of the online classes that I had purchased over the last year or so.  I have 6 from Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine!

The newest one - SCT-365 2018 is a monthly class where you can do a 2 pg layout as well as a card, designed by some of the biggest and best in the Papercrafting world!

I am so happy to be on track for this year...I've done both January and now February!   I'm slowly working through a bunch of photos and kits, the majority of which are from trips so you are going to see a lot of those in the upcoming months!

These classes are super easy to do - with pictures, detailed instructions, free cut files and exclusive sketches!  You can find all the details here!    Give one a try!  You won't be disappointed and you will be pushing through layouts and cards in no time!

January
February


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it