Hello Walt



Hello Monday Peeps!  Have you stopped by the UYS blog today? Our new challenge is up!  This week we are using triangles!

So I decided to go with a layout today because I really wanted to try a background die cut.  I came across this one from Bits and Pieces .    I thought it would be fun to do a Disney Layout and back the pieces with my Disney papers.  The actual diecut is called Shattered Glass but it has some fun triangle pieces to it.




I used DP from Simple Stories & Echo Park, as well as their embellishments.  The sentiments are die cuts from Stampin Up and the internet.

I hope you like the layout and feel free to stop by the blog and play along with this week's challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

TMS #564

Box it, Gift it