A Christmas Fairy

Happy Friday one and all!  It has been a busy week for me, between potty training my 3 year old, working 2 jobs, DT commitments and preparing for a garage sale this weekend! (What a lot of work that is!)  It's a new challenge at DigiHaven this week.  We are looking for fairies! :)

Here are this week's details:

July 20, 2012 - Fanciful Fairy Digi Challenge.  Use any FREE Fairy or Winged Cherub digital Image. The image can be a forever freebie, limited time freebie or freebie of the month as long as it’s free for the duration of this challenge.  Please be sure to link back to the original artist or website on your blog.  This Challenge ends on Thursday and the winners will be posted on Sunday.

I have a fairy Christmas card for you this week.  Yes! I am still working on Christmas cards and I will probably working on Christmas cards until after Christmas..LOL



It's been a long time since I've done a shaped card, so that's what I opted for this week.  Cut out with my spellbinders.  The DP is Nordic Holiday from BG and the flowers are from my stash.  They are white but I spritzed a couple of them for some color to match the paper.  The image can be found here.  The artist is Angela Poole.

I hope you enjoy this week's card.  Please stop by the DigiHaven blog to upload your own project and to see the great inspiration the girls have for you and the links as well.  thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. You won my blog candy from the RRR blog hop, contact me and let me know your address so I can send it out to you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it