It's a Boy

Happy Friday! So happy it's the weekend, even if I don't really have anything planned. Just sharing with you our new challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week.  Our last one for February hosted by Tina.  Next month I will be hosting the challenges and offering some great weekly prizes so make sure you check in each week. A super easy challenge this week, we just want to see some designer paper on your project.  It can be old, new, one or two.  Head over to the blog to link up and to see what the DT has for you this week. Here is mine for you this week, a cute little baby card. DP

 Since I am on a buying freeze right now, everything on this card is from my stash.  The paper is sooo old.  It is from Hot off The Press's 8x8 baby kit.  The image was from a swap I did ages ago and the sentiment sticker I've had for ages.  It was fun to make a 5x5 card this time instead of my usual 4.25x5.5.  I hope you like it.

 Entered into these challenges: 7 Kids College Fund: anything goes. Party Time Tuesday: anything goes Love to Create: Wrap it Up (twine, ribbon, string) Crafting for All Seasons: Dies/Punches Robyn's Fetish: Use Ribbon or Twine Joanna Sheen challenge blog: layer it up Divas by Design: anything goes Lady Anne's Challenges: anything goes Paper Pretties: Spike the Punch (use a fave punch)

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout.
    Thank you for taking part in Joanna Sheen's Layer it Up Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery nice card you have created. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, nicely put together. Thank you for
    joining us at Lady Anne's Challenges - Vickie's
    Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it