Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Viva Las Vegas


Happy Tuesday.  We have a new challenge at Use It Tuesday for you this week.   With the theme of punch out we would like you to use your punches and/or dies.

I have a layout for you this week.  It's actually a re-purposed one.  I had done it a few years ago and then decided I didn't like it.  So I redid it for this challenge.  I used a punch to make the film strip for the pictures.  The stickers were from the original layout as well.  I am not sure who the paper is by as it is from my stash.

402874_10151481795455412_1264106323_n



Be sure to stop by the blog and check out the other great design team projects that have been created for you this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!