Bright & Beautiful

Hooray for Friday!  Weekend! So sad that we are down to our final weekends of the summer :(
Ok it's my team's week at Brown Sugar and our sponsor this week is



We have a really fun color challenge for you this week! Look how bright this is!! Just perfect for your summer projects!



So for my card this week, I dabbled in some watercoloring.  I say dabbled because I'm not very good at it, but it was fun to play!  I used my Sakura Create watercolor markers as well as some copics and a few of the distress oxide inks!
My DP is from My Minds Eye - an older collection called Notable.  I also just added a few little sequins for that pop of red.
dav
I hope you will join us over on the blog this week.  Play along, let us see what you can create with these colors and check out what the rest of the Design Team has created for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it