Saturday, August 5, 2017

Scrappy Fun

Happy weekend all!  It's a long weekend here in Canada, but unfortunately, I have to work so no camping for me. BOO!  I have been hard at work clearing off my scrap space as I am preparing to make a schwack of cards for Ronald McDonald House in BC as part of a group in Splitcoaststampers.  Anyway..I've had this pile of scraps and bits and bobs on my desk FOREVER because I didn't want to throw them out until I tried to use them up a bit.
I wanted to share with you a few of the card I made with the scraps & die cuts and some inspiration from Pinterest.
dav
Entered into these challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges: Summer fun
Sweet Stampin Challenge: Summer fun
Simply Papercraft: Anything Goes


btybtydav

Entered into these challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude: anything goes
Through the Purple Haze: anything goes
CraftaholicsRus- Die Cuts
I hope you like them! Feel free to leave me any comments :) I have a couple more that I will share with you tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific job using up those long kept bits n pieces; the first card is so cheery !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!