Relax

Can you believe it is already the last day of July!  The summer is already half over :(  Summertime is my favorite time to just relax..and hey, guess what...that's our new challenge theme over at Cardz4Guyz!  Show us what relaxing means to you!  Is it hanging out in a chair on the beach, fishing, camping, or maybe yoga....let's see what you come up with.

I had zero stamps that I could use for this challenge, so I decided to use my Cricut Explore Air instead.  I found an image that I really liked from the Fun in the Sun cartridge, that I cut out.  I added some fun paper from my Lakeside 6x6 paper pack from Pebbles (it's an oldie - 2012!).  The sentiment I found online and just printed it out on some colored cardstock.  It says Take Time to Relax and enjoy the good life.
It's a little hard to see here but I added some glossy accents to his shirt and to the glass and umbrella just for a bit of added texture.

Take some time to enjoy your summer and be sure to join us on the blog, we'd love to see what you create!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it