Vanilla Ice Cream Day!

I LOVE creating cards for obscure holidays!  I find it fun to challenge myself to create a card that fits with the day….
Well, today is Vanilla Ice Cream Day and well guess what!  It’s an ice cream card for you!
dav
I was at the farm for the last week on vacation so I brought a few supplies with me, including the bits and bobs I had left over from this huge American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan kit that I won years ago….yes, I’m still trying to use it up and I’m almost there..
I really just took some of the DP and then some of the rub ons to make the card.  Nothing fancy.  The ice cream was actually on the back side of one of the papers …it had a bunch of cut aparts and so it was perfect for this card!
I hope you enjoy it, and go have an ice cream!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it