YOTS: Jan

Ok, so as we spoke a few days ago, my crafty goal this year is to use up my Scrapbook & Cards Today Samplers as they come in.
So January has some fun goodies from Webster’s Pages, Photo Play Paper and American Crafts.
I’m highlighting today the cards from the Photo Play Paper pieces we got.
Now this set of papers is from their Hello New Year II set. I don’t make New Year’s cards and I rarely take pictures for New Year’s to warrant a layout. So what could I create with this….
Quite a bit actually.
My first card is a wedding card!
20190130_154626
The champagne die cut and the DP are from PPP, the foil die cut and the glitter paper as well as the sequins are from my stash.  I added some washi from Stampin Up as I thought it went really well with this line.
Next, we have just a simple card for any occasion.  I did some embossing, as well as created a tag for the focal point.  The little bird is from Elizabeth Crafts outline stickers and I sprinkled some glitter on it from my stash.  The sequins are stash and the word sticker is from Vicki Boutin.
20190130_154251
Moving along to #3. I had a birthday card in mind for this one.  I flipped over one of the 3×5 cards and used it as a backing for the other card image.  Some gold glitter enamel dots and another gold foil die cut.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn (a Christmas one if you can believe it).
20190130_154316
Finally, the last one from this particular collection.  Another general celebration card that could be used for birthday, wedding, etc.  Again, some gold foil cardstock die cut, some gold enamel dots, and some Vicki Boutin word stickers.
20190130_154447
I am quite happy how these turned out, especially because I wasn’t sure how I was going to use the papers as they were originally intended.
Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

TMS #564

Box it, Gift it