The Year of the Sampler

Ok, so last year I signed up for Scrapbook & Cards Today scrapbook sampler.  Each month, you get a little sampling of some of the hot products from your favorite lines...a little here, a little there...just enough to get you excited but not so much that you don't know what do with it all.  It's a great way to try out some of the lines and products that are popular but you just aren't sure about....a way to fall in love with some favorites you forgot about....

Last year I used up only 1 of my 12 samplers (the January one) ...sooooo this year, it is my goal to create some projects with each one as it arrives that month and hopefully before the next one does.  I will also be trying to incorporate the one from the previous year, so it may work out to be last year's within the first 2 weeks of the month and then the current year in the last 2 weeks..we will see how it goes!

This month is almost over, but I am going to do my darndest to create some projects with this months!

This is what it looks like:

Yep, you saw right, that is a Webster's Pages Mini Traveller's Notebook in the gingham right there and the pocket notebook on the right side!  Look at all these goodies!  Stay tuned for another couple of posts this coming week and I'll let you know what I'm playing with!

If you want to get in on the sampler fun, you need to go here for the deets!

I hope you will follow along on the journey, and if you are doing the sampler as well, let me know..I'd love to come and see what you are creating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

TMS #564

Box it, Gift it