Fun Fold Feathers

Hey everyone!  I'm up with this week's challenge at the Cardz4Guyz blog today.

 My theme is to use a die cut on your project..pretty easy right!

 For my card, I used this really fun fold that came into my email from Debbie Naylor who has a great Stampin Up blog www.UnfrogettableStamping.com  .

 She sent us this great tutorial on how to make a U-Fold card!  I really thought this was fun so I gave it a try !  I used some Stampin Up with this card but you can totally use whatever product you have in your stash!


Now I'm just showing you the front of my card, but if you check out her original tutorial from Feb 14, 2019 you will see just how fun this fold is!  This is super easy thanks to her step by step instructions!  Try it, you will be making tonz of these


  20190305_120224 (1)

Now for my card, I used some scrap paper and an old stamp that I had for the sentiment.  I used a combination of my CC Designs die to cut out the oval in the centre and my Stampin Up feather stamp & die set for the focus.

 I really love how this turned out and I if you get a chance, check out Debbie's website for some great inspiration and tutorials.  She has a place where you can sign up for her newsletters, tutorials etc.

Comments

  1. What a great card, I love these colors and it is perfect as a card for guys. Thanks for the shout-out, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it