Under the Mistletoe

Welcome to March everyone.  I know lots of people say that February went by fast, but not for me!  Oh man, it felt like those Arctic cold days just kept dragging on one after the other.

I am glad to be in March and the 'green month'.  Green is my favorite color! :)

Ok...new challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year Long...this month's theme is Mistletoe/Love/Kissing....so go ahead and create a Christmas project with that theme in mind and we want to see it!

Here's mine!

20190228_193412

My stamp set is actually a Valentine's day one from Recollections.  I embossed it in black and then colored it in with my copics.  Surprisingly, I had zero items for mistletoe!!!  I did manage to find a little cut apart from a sheet that happened to have a mistletoe on it, so I fussy cut it out and put it atop of my 'hogs.  The DP is Merry and Bright from Pink Paislee and the stamp set is from Momenta (wow..old on that one eh??? ).

Hop on over to the blog and play along with us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it