TMS #560

Welcome to Tuesday!
Here we go with our latest sketch challenge on Tuesday Morning Sketches! This is a pretty one!

For fun on this one, I had my son pick out 5 cues from my challenge bucket  to use on my card.  This is a great idea if sometimes you  have trouble getting your mojo going. 

 I have this bucket that lists all kinds of scrappy goodies on a piece of paper, ie patterned paper, twine, ribbon, embossing, stamping, eyelets etc.   Then you pick 5 and incorporate them into your project!

 So the 5 he picked for me were
twine, freebie, washi tape,  embossing (heat or dry), tiny type word stickers
So this is what turned out!





For the freebie, I used the leaf die cuts!  It turned out pretty good I think.  I had this DP in my autumn folder for awhile now and I wanted to use it.

I hope you will play along with us this week!

Comments

  1. Now that's a good way to get the mojo going! I must remember that next time I'm stuck!! They all went together seamlessly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it