TMS #564

Is it Tuesday already?  Have you been to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog yet?  Our new sketch is there….
I didn’t want to do a flower for my card, and that’s the great thing about a sketch..you can interpret it the way that you want that fits your style.  I’ve had this Doodlebug Doodlepop sitting on my desk forever and I finally wanted to use it!
So I pulled out some random coffee papers from my stash…i think there is mostly Echo Park and some Stampin Up in there.  I added the doodlepops and then the sentiment is from Ink Road Stamps
Head on over to the blog and see what the other DT have created.  Don’t forget to leave them some love!

Comments

  1. Hi Tammy I wanted to pop by and thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog I have to say I love your take on the sketch a fab, fun image and great design
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Thanks for your visit to my blog and for leaving such kind comments about my card and Halloween ATC ... you said you liked the stamps used and wondered who they were by ... thought I'd pop across to let you know that the Halloween Grumpies were from Smeared Ink

    Happy Tuesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab sketch and card today too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, firstly I'd like to say thanks for visiting my blog earlier and your sweet comments! If you’re interested in making a spinner card from scratch without investing in specialty dies and thingamejigs, I have outlined in a previous post how to do that, using dies you may very well already possess https://here!
    Secondly, what a sweet card - and so true! A great mix of papers and images and the layout is great! I should remember sketches more often!
    Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it