Wild Thing C4G #213

Hiya everyone!  I'm here with this week's Cardz4Guyz challenge!  Our theme, chosen by Sue, is Wild Animals!  What a great idea!  No doubt you all have some fun wild animal stamps or even layouts/projects about them or a trip to the zoo maybe?  Lots of choices.

For me, I was cleaning out my stamps bucket and came across this Paper Smooches one that I hadn't used in awhile.  It's the Chubby Chums and the matching dies!  (check them out in the store here )



20190210_194541

I have had these papers in my stash for awhile and used some of them for a previous project but I still  managed to squeeze out another card!  I hope you like it and don't forget to play along with us this week!  I can't wait to see what you create!

DP - Simple Stories & Crate Paper

Hearts - Recollections

Enamel dots - Carta Bella

Markers: copics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

TMS #564

Box it, Gift it