Pretty in Pink PIO #151

Welcome Welcome.  So today's project is a bit out of my comfort zone, only in that I'm not a huge fan of the color, so I don't work with it a lot.  Luckily though, it's February and Valentine's, which is probably the only time that I bring it out.

Our challenge is Pretty In Pink (one of my all time favorite movies BTW) on the Pile It On blog today.  Our sponsor is the lovely All Dressed Up



I'm using the Sightseeing In Paris digi for this one because I think it was perfect for this challenge and because I have a soft spot for " gay Paree" :)

20190202_093309

DP: Pebbles & American Crafts

Embellishments: Letter Stickers (Gossamer Blue), Stars: unknown, Die Cut: unknown

Coloring: Copics

Dies: Tim Holtz

Punches: Martha Stewart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

TMS #564

Box it, Gift it