Some Bunny Loves You

Heading into the final days of February everyone if you can believe it.  Such a short month to go by so quickly. Come on over to the Southern Girls Challenge blog where our "GIRL POWER" challenge is up and ready to go! Our awesome sponsors are Krafter's Cart


and Oddball Art Stamps



 I was in the mood for Easter folks, so that's what I made for this challenge... I'm using the Big Eye Girl Chibi Bunni digital for this one.
  20190216_180525

I am slowly getting through my Easter/Spring paper from Echo Park and I'll be able to buy some new ones...woohooo.  I added the paper with some Lawn Fawn of course as they just go so well together.  I colored her with my copics and added a bit of Wink of Stella to her hair and her ears.  I broke out the brads for this one, just because I hadn't used them in forever and actually found a cute little pink bunny one that went perfect with this. Don't forget to play along on the blog with us and show us your girl power!  See you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

TMS #564

Box it, Gift it