YOTS February 2018

Hello peeps!  So here's my February 2018 sampler projects.  Looks like I had started working with some of the pieces last year then stopped, so when I opened it up, the kit wasn't full.  I don't have a full picture for you, but this is the one from Scrapbook & Cards Today that shows what we received Image result for SCT sampler february 2018
 Lots of fun pieces and of course one of my fave companies - Doodlebug! I didn't use up every last piece, I still have a few of the die cuts left from DB and 1 Canoe 2 as well as the vellum sheet from DB and the one from American Crafts...I don't use a lot of vellum so I need to figure out how to incorporate that!

 My first project is actually a layout using the  1 Canoe 2 I've not used their product before but I found it quite pretty.   I wanted to challenge myself to use it on a more masculine layout and I think it went pretty good!..it's quite easy to incorporate these pieces into your layouts as well as for cards or tags! The DP and the bigger wood pieces are from 1C2 but the small wood veneer, the heart & dot enamels are just from my stash.
  20190209_142713


I also got a couple of simple cards as well.
  20190209_142854 20190209_142902

I used the DP and die cuts from the sampler but I added my own bling and twine. The sentiment is just a stamp that I have had in my stash for a long time!

 I got two cards from the left over Doodlebug that I had left in my sampler. I kept them quite simple and mainly used the DP and the cut outs I received.  Just a note the HI from the first card is actually from the DB Hello collection (I love how DB uses the same kind of colors so you can mix & match collections!)   The birthday stamp is from Stampin Up.
  20190209_142935   20190209_142917

That takes care of the 2018 February sampler and I'm excited for the 2019 one which should be arriving next week!  Can't wait to see what is in it.

 If you are interested in getting your own sampler, be sure to check out the details on the Scrapbook & Cards Today website.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

TMS #564

Box it, Gift it