Sing Me a Song

Happy February everyone!  It's here!  I'm always excited as my birthday is on the 11th :) Pop on over to Christmas Crafts All Year Long and see what this month's challenge has inspired the Design team to create. Our theme is Carols/Songs.


Here's mine, inspired by O Christmas Tree and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen   20190126_185228

 This is from a Stampin Up kit that I found on one of my shelves. (Sorry, the name escapes me)  I didn't have the actual stamps that went with the kit so that one is from my stash, and I added the twine and the Nuevo dots.

 It's fairly clean and simple for me, and quite easy as well with all the pieces needed right there in the kit! I hope you like it and look forward to seeing what you create as you play along with us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

TMS #564

Box it, Gift it