Feeling Blue PIO #151

Hey there everyone!  Now remember that card I posted the other day ...the double pocket card.  I have another one for you!

I made one for this week's challenge at Pile It On,  which is themed Feeling Blue (we would like to see blue as your primary focal color).

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up







I had a lot of fun putting the pieces together for this and realized that I didn't have as much masculine stuff as I thought I did - shocking!

20190214_123226

The DP is from Graphic 45s A Proper Gentleman Collection (think 2009!)  Then I just started adding things from my stash...the bicycle die cut, the jar clip and the celebrate are some of the last pieces from last month's SCT sampler.  Then there were some gear die cuts that I have had forever that I got in a swap. I added a few stickers and blig in blue as well to finish it off.  The dapper gent images I believe are from Authentique.

This is a really fun fold card to do, and really easy.  I hope you like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

TMS #564

Box it, Gift it