YOTS - January

Hello friends! I'm back with the second part of my Year of the Sampler  for January using the January 2019 Sampler from Scrapbook & Cards Today.  I know it's February, but things got busy and I didn't get a chance to post! So these are using the few items that we received from the Webster's Pages Love is in the Air collection. I ended up with a couple of cards and a couple of ATCs(as I had a swap due! :) ) So for this one, I fussy cut the flowers on the Sweet Fragrance sheet to use as my focal point.  I then added a sentiment from Stampin up and a few enamel dots.  I went over the flowers with a bit of Wink of Stella 20190205_141940
 For this one, I made it a 4x4 card for something different.  Using the same paper from the other card, I stamped the sentiment also from Stampin Up.  I added a butterfly and some little springs also from Stampin Up and then a little circle tag that was just in my stash.  A couple of blingy stars to finish it off. 20190205_141927

 For the ATCs I just used up whatever scraps were left over.  I ended up having to use a Cupid image from one of my scrap boxes for my focal point and paired it with a sentiment card from an old Valentine's collection I had.  The other ATC I cut out the rest of the flowers from the one sheet and then applied them as the focal.  A word sentiment from Vicki Boutin, an XOXO embellishment from my stash as well as a couple of enamel dots and that one is done. 20190205_142003
 This was a perfect example of blending in whatever is already in your stash and mixing it up with a few pieces from newer lines.

 I hope you liked these projects today and feel free to leave me a comment, let me know what you think of the collection or any of the projects.

 Over the next 2 weeks, I will be working with the 2018 February sampler, as the 2019 one doesn't get shipped out until the 10th and usually arrives by the 15th!

Find out about how you can get the sampler here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

TMS #564

Box it, Gift it